- Is ordering online from Cdrbstores safe?
Our checkout page is 256-bit SSL encrypted according to the the industry standard for online secure ordering.
Without this mandatory requirement we would not be allowed by any Payment gateway to process cedit card payments through our website.
IMPORTANT: As a website visitor you can confirm any SSL connection by looking at the url bar in your web browser:
Any SSL encrypted url should start with: "https://...."
Some web browsers also add an icon or other symbol, but that is NOT important and can be confusing, so always check for: "https://...."
- When will I receive the purchased software?
All software purchased from our website can be delivered as a digital download or shipped on physicial media DVD discs.
You will receive an email that will contain your personal download links and/or date of shipping.
- You will first receive an initial order confirmation email containing detailed information regarding your order.
- It can take up to 12 hours to receive the second order email with your download links and/or date of shipping confirmation. The reason is that we are required to check each order manually and because of the time difference. Usually you will receive your download links and/or shipping confiramtion within just a few hours.
- In which currency are the prices displayed on your website?
All prices on our website are in US Dollars.
If you need to convert USD to your local currency then you can use this website:
- Are there any additional charges for the software?
No, the total order amount at the time of purchase is exactly the price you will be billed by our payment gateway.
IMPORTANT: Some debit/credit card issuers will bill their clients a small extra commission for international purchases. These small amounts can range from for example 50 cents to a few dollars. These cost's are NOT related to our charge but are billed by the debit/credit card issuer of the customer billing them for exchange rate commissions and/or other services related to international purchases.
- How much does shipping cost?
Shipping cost is a flat rate of $10 to anywhere in the world, for any amount of CD/DVD(s)!
- How does your shopping cart work?
There are two methods of selecting software:
1. First select the category on the main page of our website, e.g. Windows Software, Mac OSX or Video Training.
This will take you to the software list pages which are seperated by alphabetical order.
2. Use the Search field at the top of the main page to find any software title you need.
How to add the software to the cart:
1. Just click the cart icon next to any software title on the software list pages to add that title to the cart.
2. If using the Search option, just click the cart icon next to any title on the Search result page.
Realtime shopping cart on software list pages:
- Any software title that is added to the cart will be displayed on the left side of the software list pages in the small Cart Box.
- This Cart Box will automatically calculate and display the content, like price of each title and total price of all titles in the cart.
- The Cart Box will also automatically calculate and display any volume discount for multiple items.
- The Cart Box will also automatically notify you when your order has reached the free shipping minimum amount.
Proceeding to Checkout:
1. Once you have all your software titles in the small Cart Box, then just click the View Cart button at the bottom of that box.
2. This will open the actual Shopping Cart page with the content of your order and where you can select your desired Delivery Method.
3. Click the Checkout button to go to the checkout page where you can pay for your order.
- How long will shipping take?
Shipping takes on average from 2 to 14 days depending on country of destination. Here are a few destination examples to give you an indication:
- USA 5 to 8 business days.
- EU countries 2 to 4 business days.
- South Africa 7 to 10 business days.
- Japan 5 to 7 business days.
- Canada 5 to 7 business days.
As we ship to over 50 countries we unfortunately cannot list them all.
- Can you provide a tracking number for the package?
All orders are shipped by means of Priority Airmail.
Unfortunately, this postal service does not provide the customers with any tracking information. It is however the best shipping method with regards to shipping time and cost.
- Do you provide technical support?
We do provide support to download, install and activate your software. However we do not provide functional support on how to use the software. It is the responsibility of the customer to learn to use the software. If you wish we can help you find good online tutorials and training.
- How do I know this is not a rip-off?
This is a very valid and logical question. However we have been in business longer than most of our competitors for a reason. Our customers have come to trust us in that period of time and keep coming back to order. It would be impossible to have earned this reputation if we did not provide such an excellent after sales support. We are committed to providing excellent service and support to our customers each and every day.
- Is the software also available in other languages besides English?
All software is only available in the English language.
- I just placed an order but have not received any email?
You will receive an initial order confirmation email immediately after placing an order.
Please check the spam folder of your email account if you did not receive the initial order confirmation email.
If the order confrmation email is also not in the spam folder then please send an email to our support department using our contact form on our website.
- I received the order confirmation email but not the second email with my download links.
Please check if the second order email with your download links has ended up in the spam folder of your email account.
If you do not receive your second order email with download links within 12 hours from placing your order, then please send an email to our support department as soon as possible using our contact form on our website.
- What kind of archive format are the download files of all software?
For technical reasons and best compression we use RAR archive file.
Most of the software are available as self-extracting rar files, which have the EXE file extension!
However, these are NOT the usual EXE files, they are still RAR archive files but they are a self-extracting version so you do not need Winrar to extract the archive files.
Some archive files like from the Video Training category are in normal RAR format and need to be extracted with Winrar for windows or UnrarX for Mac.
This is because the Video Training courses can be viewed on both Windows pc's and Mac computers so they can be extracted on both types of platforms.
NOTE: UnrarX is a free tool and can be downloaded from (www).unrarx.com
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2018.011.20038Product Info
Adobe Master Collection CC 2018-05Product Info
Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R19.053Product Info
SketchUp Pro 2018 18.0.16975 64BitProduct Info
Quicken Home and Business 2017 R2Product Info
Rosetta Stone TOTALe V.5.0.13 English American Level 1-2-3-4-5 with Audio CompanionProduct Info
SolidWorks Premium 2018 with SP2.0Product Info